• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED Moving sale! Just $100 for 38 Huffman frame, Spaceliner + more. NorCal pickup only.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Long story short, I'm looking to unload my whole collection of parts. If it fits in a priority box I will ship it, but the frames and other large parts are for local pickup only in Napa, CA. There are a few pictures below, but there is more, I'd be willing to unload all of my parts and frames for $100 (less the stem, chain guard, and crank/chain ring; they are in negotiation right now). Cash or Venmo or PayPal. Open to offers.

It's been a minute since I've been around. I'm packing my bags to head to lovely Copenhagen, Denmark, and I would like to clear out my garage. The big ticket items I have are a '38 Huffman frame, which was formerly the "Hella-ion" in build off #8. Also, my Spaceliner (assembled, primer-ed) which was another build that I think missed the build off deadline. It is riding on some Nexus 3 speed wheels which have very little use. There is also a Torrington Art Deco stem I would like to send onwards, as well as a New Depature model D hub set which is completely disassembled (I know it's not worth anything in that state, but I know it will be appreciated here). There is also a set of black coaster wheels, a hand made redwood "tank" for the Huffman, some ultra wide tires (2.38" I believe), a custom "7" seat post that fits the Huffman, a classic chainring/crank. A smattering of small parts too, bearings, handlebars, chains, stems, etc. Too many things to post!
upload_2019-8-4_17-13-18.jpeg
upload_2019-8-4_17-13-45.jpeg
upload_2019-8-4_17-14-7.jpeg
upload_2019-8-4_17-16-52.jpeg
upload_2019-8-4_17-17-15.jpeg

upload_2019-8-4_17-17-37.jpeg

This press to fit handmade redwood tank, and this head badge:

Last edited:
Very cool stuff! Wish you were closer. You GOTTA post a pic of the custom redwood Huffman tank!!!!!

Price reduction, the chain guard, stem, and cranks are on hold right now. Take home the Spaceliner with Nexus 3 speed wheels, 38' Huffman frame plus a custom made press fit redwood tank, head badge, "7" seat post, black coaster wheel set (26x1.75, modern), plus any other odds and ends you may want to take with you for $100!!!

I don't have time to ship, so this must be a local pickup! (SF Northbay is where I am located).

Latest posts

Back