Mr & Mrs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMAZING! Classy and beautiful pair!
Well done my friend!
I bet the couple is very happy with the result.

Thanks buddy! :) When they test rode the bikes around the block and I could see the smiles on their faces I drew a breath of relief. :lol: Now I'm finally ready for some drum building! ;)

I would have bet money that the new owners would have big smiles on their faces! Still digin the forks and the loop from seat tube to seat stays. You can now get 3Watt 180lumin flashlights for around $10 US that would really give some light for those long nights up there have been building them into all my bikes so far check them out they have a reg and flashing functions built in. These put out the equiv of some $150 bike light sets!

Excellent Job!!!1Your skills are amazing!Is there anything you can't do? :mrgreen:

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate it! :)

Some things I can't do: Play the guitar, juggle, skijump, solve complicated problems on strength of materials (need to get on top of that before october 31), keep my car in mint condition, go to sleep at reasonable hours, TIG-weld, do the moonwalk, and the list goes on... :lol:

Latest posts

Back