Mr.Muscles( ChickenHunter Special ) by Huffy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
consumer.jpg

Here's what I started with,A Huffy Metaloid made from a 120 soda cans. Better not park this near any Homeless, they might try to get a deposit on it? he,he!

Welcome to the buildoff. Post a little about yourself in th Intro section.

Funky bike that made the Sierra Club's list.

http://sierraclub.org/sierra/199611/toys.asp
Two of Huffy's bicycles give new meaning to the word recycle. The frame of the Metaloid is made from 120 aluminum cans and industrial aluminum scrap. Huffy's Eco-Terra salvages material in an even bigger way, using plastic containers and a percentage of reused steel for the bike's pedals, grips, handlebar, and frame.

Welcome to the board and the build, choppadevil.

Roll'inSixes is from chopperbicycle board and freakbike nation board. If you are looking for him on there he is choppaDevil666.
He is a member of the freakbike Militia Twisted spokes chapter.

Where do i take my cans for a bike exchange !!! :D

havent seen them before, ive led a sheltered life i suppose, welcome to the show and good luck !!

:x Intro urself! :x Your first post is the buildoff :?: :?: Where's Kev when u need him :?: PSST....DO U COPY CANADA?PSST...OVER :lol: :lol: :lol: EM

Well I keep have'ing trouble logging in! I will introduce myself soon, I am just tring to get my build pictures up because I've been waiting a couple of weeks! I see people are dying too know me!!!!!!! I'm the guy in the middle! To the left is E-Ride and on the right is Big Mike The Moped Maniac! img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k184/ChoppaDevil666/xxx065.jpg[/img]

Wow a bike shop next to used books and records store! Tell me there's a little grocer next door and I'd have everything I need. All life's necessities in a half-block. Where is this little slice of heaven? Welcome to the board, lookin' forward to your build.

Well the Choppers sign is for a Hair Salon for kool people with attitude! I just thought it was a good place for a picture! I will get some pictures up today of my build, the picture is of the type of bike I am going to use for the build.

Well heres a couple of pictures of the bike and some stuff that might be going on the build.

ratbike005.jpg

ratbike008.jpg

ratbike009.jpg

A little bit of progress,gonna make the stock springer into a girder style springer.

ratbike023.jpg

Latest posts

Back