Mudklunk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When talk started about a klunker build off, I immediately knew I had the perfect specimen in the pile! I picked this up a year or two ago for $9.99, just as it is today. Someone already collided a Murray cruiser, MTB parts, and some flat black paint into the grungy mongrel pictured below! I almost don't need to do anything to it, but it wouldn't be much of a 'build' then would it! I think I can lose the pink grips, reflectors, union pedals, and that brace for nothing on the back! I'm thinking about a 3 speed hub to replace the coaster, since it also has hand brakes. The hardest part was thinking of a good name to reflect this bike's grubbiness. Then it came to me: Mudklunk! ~Adam
SUNP0001-2.jpg
SUNP0002-2.jpg
SUNP0003-2.jpg

Cool!!!
Maybe that "brace that does nothing" Is to clean the mud off the tire :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Mudklunk UPDATE!

I didn't forget about it, just didn't have much time to mess with it. I did clean it up slightly, revealing the decals a bit, and found some sweet old bmx grips in the parts pile. While I did this before the 1st, never had time to take new pics... But that's ok, I wasn't looking to compete with the sweet Klunks, more so just to participate w/a no-buck build. And have a bit of fun. ~Adam
SUNP0036.jpg
SUNP0037.jpg

Latest posts

Back