Murray Astro Flite - ASTRO SUPREME

Nov 24, 2009
Ventura, CA
gowjobs68.tumblr.com
I've had this ladies Murray Astro Flite frame stashed since shortly after The Renaissance Man first announced that he was going to sell his convertible tanks, and I finally ordered one a couple of weeks back. Thanks to the wonders of the holiday time postal service, it wandered around for over a week before arriving in Chicago, and is now (supposedly) on it's way to me in So Cal. There are plans for a springer that won't interfere with the tank, drilling more holes in polished hoops so that I can run 72 radial-laced spokes, and some other touches to bring home a Jetsons-meets-barrio lowrider look.

Eep Opp Ork, Ese,

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Dave, have fun with that TRM Tank! I really had a gas with mine this summer on One-Liner. Looking forward to your project!

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Nov 24, 2009
Ventura, CA
gowjobs68.tumblr.com
Dave, have fun with that TRM Tank! I really had a gas with mine this summer on One-Liner. Looking forward to your project!
I plan to have a bunch of fun with it. Tracking says it's local tonight, so there's a chance that I may get it tomorrow, in time to do a little playing/mock-up for pics before I have to go back to the office on Tuesday.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
Tracking says it's local tonight, so there's a chance that I may get it tomorrow, in time to do a little playing/mock-up for pics before I have to go back to the office on Tuesday.
Sorry to hear about the unscheduled road trip that the tank went on.:(
Looking forward to seeing your plans come together when you do get it though!

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
I just checked the tracking and it was less than 50 miles from the destination yesterday. I can't believe that it has taken this long. I shipped two tanks that same day and the other one arrived in New York on Christmas eve. Hopefully you'll get it today.

Nov 24, 2009
Ventura, CA
gowjobs68.tumblr.com
I just checked the tracking and it was less than 50 miles from the destination yesterday. I can't believe that it has taken this long. I shipped two tanks that same day and the other one arrived in New York on Christmas eve. Hopefully you'll get it today.
Still "In Transit." I don't blame you. I just hope that when it does show up, it's only in the original two pieces in which it was shipped.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Well, if they actually delivered it today and they offer you a special deal on shipping because of the delay, I hope you'll say,
"Tanks. But, no thanks."

Nov 24, 2009
Ventura, CA
gowjobs68.tumblr.com
Yay! It arrived safe and sound. And to top it all off, I even ordered the correct LED marker lights without double-checking the specs first.

Attachments

The Bike Wall BOXKARS