• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Murray Skymaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
2a180eb57282d47e75a2c3276b220201.jpg
Have an, as far as I can tell 100% original mid 60's skymaster up for sale. This is one for the middleweight collectors.
The battery tray is in bad shape, but have a replacement to include in sale.
$150 shipped to lower 48

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome, to bad I have way to many projects.

Build Off bump
And no the down tube and seat tube aren't bent in the first pic, just an optical illusion. See the other pics.

Good price , let's get this thing sold !

~ Rafael ~

This bike keeps me awake at night, it won't stop screaming for someone to save it.

I'm on the other side of the world, otherwise I would get it and clear coat it. Killer patina!

I'm on the other side of the world, otherwise I would get it and clear coat it. Killer patina!
Yea, it's a shame bikeflights doesn't ship worldwide. But you're right, the patina is awesome.
My favorite part is the tank, white on one side; rust on the other.

Wish I had the extra cash I'd be all over that
24" I've been wanting too build one up.

~ Rafael ~

Wish I had the extra cash I'd be all over that
24" I've been wanting too build one up.

~ Rafael ~
Thanks
I got it with the intention of building a lowrider, but I've never gotten to it. Just came up with another 24 idea that a canti frame won't work for.

Latest posts

Back