MUSCLE BIKE BUILD-OFF #02! Done and dusted!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's to seeing if I can get mine mashed together tomorrow morning. :rofl: This has been a trying month but I'll be ...... if I spaz 2 years in a row! :113:

Well here's to seeing if I can get mine mashed together tomorrow morning. :rofl: This has been a trying month but I'll be ****** if I spaz 2 years in a row! :113:

That's the spirit... onward ho! :comando:
Get that finger and pull it out with both hands :mad:
Take the bull by the horns and give it a kiss :confused:
Screw and tighten your nuts like you have never screwed and tightened nuts before :p
Mash that bike Together like you are mashing the last potato in the world... and you hate potatoes :aggressive:
But most of all, have fun doing it. :)
The type of fun where you talk to yourself in silly voices as you work :crazy:
Or where you sing loudly along to the radio, and the radio is broken, but still you sing :whistle: (or whistle)
Or where someone comes along and sees you and asks "why the heck is that stupid smile on your face?" :D

Yes Terry... you can do it.

And so can all the others out there that are a nose hair away from completion... or semi-completion.

Good luck, and Godspeed to all. :angelic:

This place has ALL the Best Bikes rollin' in... I wanna throw down some votes!

Carl. :headbang:

Times up! Just waiting on a reply from RatRod regarding some problems I am having setting up the vote thread, but the vote thread will be as soon as I can manage!

Great work everyone! Awesome bikes, and a great bunch of builders!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back