Music and bikeriding

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two friends of mine have recorded an album, and I was asked to play drums on some of the songs. A couple of days ago they sent me a link to a video for one of those songs, that they've made for fun using various videoclips. I just thought I'd share it with you guys. Hope you like it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEGzSZ40W6g

Hey was that you near the end of the video? I thought so, the eyes looking around and all. Cute girl singing. :shock: Oh the music is good, I liked it. The beach scenes, I didn't think you were that close to the sea. Is it a lake? ...........and when is the world tour, can you get me good seats? :D

Nice job, I loved it.

Graylock

You're keen-eyed Graylock! That's me with the long hair. Usually I wear it in a braid, but obviously not that day. :lol:
Yeah she's beautiful, and such a kind and talented person!
When we play live we play mostly acoustic, Sara sings and plays the guitar, shakers and tambourine, Al plays the guitar and sings backing vocals and I play the cajón and some other percussive oddities and sing some backing vocals as well, or at least I try my best to sing some backing vocals. :roll:
The beach scenes are from the south of Norway actually, around a little village called Farsund so I guess that water is a fjord in the North Sea. Beautiful surroundings! I've never been there, but Sara and Al has spent a lot of time there (Al is from Norway) and much of the cd was recorded there.
You bet you'll get good seats! :lol:

Thanks for the kind words, makes me glad to hear that you liked it and I know Sara and Al will appreciate it too!

He's really good! Kind of cool, earlier today I watched some videos on youtube of him playing the Riq (egyptian tambourine) and some framedrums, all good stuff! Never heard of him before today...if I'd believed in coincidence I'd say this was one. :D

I really like the song and video too. You guys are really talented!

Very interesting it was sung in english. Excuse my ignorance of the music world but is this because it would get more air play around the world?

g-ratter: I asked Sara about that a while ago, because most bands in Sweden (and probably in lots of other places) write english lyrics and I think that it would make it easier to get noticed in Sweden if you sing in swedish. She said that she's thought about it and that she has written some lyrics in swedish, but that she choose to write and sing in english since it's a language understood by so many more people in other countries. So I would think that your guessing is good, although it's not easy to get airplay anywhere with the enormous amount of music being recorded and produced today, at least it hopefully could open for some more opportunities.

Uncle Stretch: Thank you very much! :)

If you guy's would like to hear more of Sara Jo's music, the album "Inner Child, The Wise & Me-Vol 1" is both on spotify and available for download from iTunes. :)

Latest posts

Back