My 24Hr Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just picked up this 93 ParkPre Frame only on Saturday morning and was riding it earlier this afternoon as I took a quick cruise to the beach by my house.. Turned out better than I thought..

A couple of shots at the beach.. Also notice how it matches the bench railings (Titanium color)..

Very cool that you found the correct forks for it since it was a frame up build!Love the titanium colored coating Parkpre shot on those.I was on the hunt for one a couple years ago.Really like the way these ride.Looks great

Very cool that you found the correct forks for it since it was a frame up build!Love the titanium colored coating Parkpre shot on those.I was on the hunt for one a couple years ago.Really like the way these ride.Looks great
I bought the frame from a member on the Museum with no forks, just the frame and seat post clamp, brakes and headset.. Funny thing is that I had picked up the (Tange) forks for a 96 ParkPre 24" cruiser frame that I bought with no forks also from a member on the Museum. When this 93 ParkPre 24" cruiser frame came up for sale is was just pure luck that the two matched (frame&fork).. So now I'm back on the hunt for a set of forks for the chrome 96 cruiser..
This is the 96 ParkPre 24" cruiser that I had bought the forks for..

Yeah I had been eyeing this frame since he posted it.. Then someone posted a dib on it but didn't follow through on it and then got a PM from the owner asking if I was still interested in the frame.. Cuz I had made a coment on his post telling him that I was interested in the frame.. I couldn't believe how clean this frame was when I recieved it.. Just waiting for the rite parts to build this cruiser..

When was this posted.? If it's recent then I'll hit him up cuz I know the guy.. But not then those 24" fork are sold cuz those are the ones I bought from him and ore on the 24hr Build bike that I had bought for the chrome frame to begin with at first.. I'll call him to double check if that's another pair he has..
Thanks for the heads up.!!

Not sure but its still listed as available.
I ended up calling the guy and that was an extra set of Tange forks like the ones on the "24hr Build".. I wish I would have know that he had an extra pair of forks.. Oh well back to the search for some forks for the chrome frame..

They'll pop up someday.. I want this bike to come out really nice with all the rite parts and look that I going for..

Latest posts

Back