My Addiction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The weather has been lousy lately but today it was nice so I took all the bikes out of the garage to clean it up. I took a bunch of pics of the lineup.
This is the garage before anything was moved. There was a lot of bikes outside that are not in the pics. All the boxes are full of wheels, tires, fenders, and 2 new bikes.

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

Here is the outside pics. I have some Rat Rod bikes, British 3 speeds and Canadian CCM bikes. The whole back yard is full of interesting stuff. The Jacks bike is my daughters (Dez)

DSC02433.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

DSC02438.jpg

More pics tomorrow. Lots of bikes, trikes, scooters and wagons.

nice rides. i want the dark brown lookin one in the back. those all bikes in the boxes? man ya got a bunch

Outlaw :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

This is my recumbent trike. Cool Cruza by Tri Sled recumbents in Australia.
DSC02439.jpg

This is my Grandsons bike for future riding. The blue wheeled trike is his to ride now. The other trikes are for the flower garden if we ever get spring.
DSC02440.jpg

The scooters are so cool. The one with the big steel wheels is going to be redone soon. The others will get new wood floorboards. The wagons are also great old rats.
DSC02441.jpg

The bike to the right is a 1980 Sekine with Sturmey Archer 3 speed drum brakes. It was made right here in Manitoba and was one of the last bikes made before the plant closed. I bought it brand new 3 years ago at an auction for $42.50. Next is a 1946 Rudge Aero flip flop fixed gear racer. It is the first year that Rudge made the aero. In 47 they called it Rudge Aero Clubman. The bike is all original but the orange paint has worn off and the silver undercoat is still showing.
DSC02442.jpg

The bike with the twinn tube forks is a 1953 Humber Sports. The frame is damaged past repair. I hope to find a frame someday. The nice blue bike is a 1971 New Hudson Sports that I bought new 3 years ago at an auction. I paid $5 for it. The tires are mint old whitewalls that had never been filled. The bike shop had it in storrage since new. The brown(maroon) bike is a 1953 Rudge De Luxe Super Safety Tourist in original condition. It has a 4 speed Sturmey dyno hub and working lights. I bought it from original owner. I have 2 of these.
DSC02443.jpg

The twinns, 52 and 53 Rudge bikes. Both are same models and are same parts except the maroon pump and bell is missing on 1.
DSC02444.jpg

The black one is a 1970 Raleigh Sports in original consition except seat is new. The yellow one is a Sears that I made into a 3 speed bike.
DSC02445.jpg

My first rat wagon. It was a rusty Radio Flyer 18.
DSC02446.jpg

Radio Special in very nice original shape.
DSC02447.jpg

Chinook Racer in original condition. Very rare old wagon. 4 original hubcapsstill on it.
DSC02448.jpg

Original Radio Flyer 18.
DSC02449.jpg

Another original wagon, a Raleigh Jetliner.
DSC02450.jpg

You sure have some cool toys! I always like the these virtual garage tour threads. You have some truly unique bikes, at least for my area. I get the feeling I could stand in the middle of your garage and just look at things for hours. I may have to start a thread showing my work areas and my storage.

The Rat Wagon. I bought the racoon tail at a garage sale.
DSC02465.jpg

My 1929 Eatons Glider 28"wheels in original condition. It has Eatons Bulldog whitewall tires. The bike is one of the first bikes I bought when the whole bike thing started 20+ years ago. Hundreds of bikes have come and gone but this one stayed.
DSC02451.jpg

Ladies Zenith 28" wheels sold by Marshall Wells stores in Canada
DSC02452.jpg

CCM 26" wheel garden bike.
DSC02453.jpg

CCM ladies 28" garden bike.
DSC02454.jpg

Cool kids bike, needs seat.
DSC02455.jpg

Wood and steel sleighs.
DSC02456.jpg

Spartan sleigh.
DSC02457.jpg

Very old wood sleigh. One like this sold at a local auction for over $100.
DSC02458.jpg

From left to Right. 1980 Sekine. 1939 Raleigh Sports Model, with full chainguard and unique Lauterwasser bars. It rides great. Red one is an Eatons Glider sports style model, restored with Bluemels fenders. I bought it from the original owner. Next is a rat I built years ago from an old ladies bike. Blue one is a Monarch Rocket in original shape. Red and white one is a Canadian Tire bike. Last one is my daughters Jacks bike.
DSC02461.jpg

Original Pastime made by CCM. It is all original. Hard to findmodel.
DSC02463.jpg

Blue CCM made Garry sold at The Ashdown company in Canada.
DSC02464.jpg

There is a lot more in boxes and under tarps. Some frames but mostly parts. I am working on seeing a guys barn with over 600 bicycles in it. I hope he sells me some.

Wow. That is an amazing collection of bikes!!! Now I don't feel bad for having six bikes crammed into my apartment (seven by tomorrow night thanks to craigslist)....or for looking at an apartment, only because it had a garage, to keep the bikes in.

You could sell the rat wagons as grocery and utility carts in some of the more progressive and cutting-edge American cities, those were wicked.

Is the house next door to you for sale? Nice collection! Reminds me of my Dad and his hot wheels adiction.

Hey kids guess where were going for vacation ? a. Disneyland! b.Hawaii! c.Bahamas!....no were going to Winnipeg Canada to look at bikes... :D :eek: :) :? :wink: :cry: Unfortunately the family wouldn't go for it so I will Fed Ex my self to your house and we will Barbeque. but seriously nice collection I really would love to see in person.

Latest posts

Back