My belated intro:

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, hi-jacking someone elses intro made me realise its time to do my own, so here it goes. My name is Gus, I'm 22 (at least for another couple of days,) I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and I study journalsim at university. I also work part time at a hospital. At last count my interesting frames are:

3 short frames, one with bmx style gussets welded in (not uncommon, early BMX were expensive, so kids just re-enforced their dragsters),

1 long frame with munted head-tube,

2 twin shocks, one with totally rusted-out swingarm (touch it and it crumbles),

1 aborted chopper/cruiser, will be getting redone in semester break,

1 bratz bike for parts (got it real cheap),

1 weird italian pixie bike that will be cool, but will also take a bit of work,

A chrome old school BMX,

And a Huffy WCC bike I got on clearance for the tyres and forks.

I work slow, because I have a lot going on, so don't expect any finished pics anytime soon, I've gotta get over the ADD and actually finish one. Peace - GUS

Box Hill North. Sometimes I look around the north-west and think "geez, cycling would be sweet here" because it is so flat, but then my car gets surrounded by junkies and I realise, no, the east may be hilly, but i like it. Total joke btw...

lot of aussies in this group... have you guys ever heard of the bag raiders? theyre a group of mashup djs (i think out of melbourne)?

ps- welcome in, these guys are awesome

Latest posts

Back