My bikes name is...UMMM?

American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Double Nickle
Jun 26, 2009
Dallas, GA
www.avbs.co
I am going to go ahead and enter but i cant start right know so be patient :)
but i am going to use this bike.......

Any ideas :idea: would be helpful :D
I bought this bike at a swap meet for $75. Its a firestone. I think i am going to turn it into a really low rider. but like i said i cant start right now so anything could happen

Uncle Stretch

Feb 9, 2008
Pearland,Texas
Best thing is to take off all the bad parts...seat ...fenders...then eat some really spicy food and go to sleep . the vision will come to you. If not start and the build will tell you how to go. :wink:

American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Double Nickle
Jun 26, 2009
Dallas, GA
www.avbs.co
Ok after all the thinking I have came up with my idea..... I am goin to make my bike into a patty wagon :lol: . In other words fix my bike up all ratty with a matching trailer on the back to put tool in like a mobil machanic. Any feed back on my idea would be appreciated but I plan to start tomarow. :)

Sep 8, 2009
deorman said:
So, you won't be using inner tubes? :p :lol:

Or 'round' wheels either by the look :p soz couldnt resist...

Looks like an interesting clour scheme you have planned...'rust paint' does that come in a can or ...?

KiM

Oct 2, 2008
FtW, Indiana
Double Nickle said:
yea it comes in a can. and hahaha very funny no inner tubes. yall try to use paint program to re paint a bike...jk :lol:
hahah i know what youre sayin. i use it all the time for mock ups. looks like you used the spray can, brush, staight line maker, and the eye dropper thing that matches colors. :lol:! i found that if you stand about 10 feet away from the screen and squint your eyes really tight, it makes it more realistic. :lol:. this is a sweet bike. cant wait to see where you go with it. :D

Double Nickle said:
If anyone has a seat just like this............. please send me a PM beacause I want one.

I can't really see the seat too well because of the tire....But you should check this seat out! There are 2 colors for this seat, I have used many of these seats & they are very good, especially for the price!29.95(about $10/12 to ship) Go to the accessories link @ http://www.hiwheel.com/ & then go to saddles & bags !