my bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
004.jpg

005.jpg

the black one is a basman 346 classic i purchased it from chopperdome AMSTERDAM,i have just put the 144 spoke fan wheels on and the red tyres,i have ditched the rear guard,and didnt bother with a front brake.This is now my daily ride,i do 12 miles a day on it.

greasedupcruiser said:
the black one is a basman 346 classic i purchased it from chopperdome AMSTERDAM,i have just put the 144 spoke fan wheels on and the red tyres,i have ditched the rear guard,and didnt bother with a front brake.This is now my daily ride,i do 12 miles a day on it.

how does the bass man rides?

tartosuc said:
greasedupcruiser said:

how does the bass man rides?
its quite a stretch,the pedalling is tougher now due to having a small spocket on the rear wheel,it great when the winds behind you,i can really get some speed up,luckily where i live its flat,no hills

Love the Basman!!! If it had some drag bars on it it would remind me of a Speedway motorcycle. Very cool!!!! Troy

Latest posts

Back