My dad's bike...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the bike that my dad has been building for the past year or more. At first he was trying to make it look like a Model T hence the fenders, wheels and small tires. Then he started adding in some medical/war stuff on it so it looks like what it looks like. The bike is your run of the mill huffy cruiser. It's a cool bike, he always gets compliments on it, people asking him where did he find it? how old is it? Do you want to sell it? Anyway enjoy. Not sure where I shoulda posted this.

img1887wl.jpg

img1892xvb.jpg

img1890bz.jpg

img1895vv.jpg

img1898r.jpg

What it used to look like before some other stuff he added/changed.
img0735fq.jpg

I like it as a war bike, there is a lot of thought that went into that bike.
Kenny

Thanks for the compliments. I've told him to add a top bar to make it look like a guys bike but he likes it like that. The handle bars were made from these thick square spikes used in welding I think. The springer he made from a leaf spring he had laying around. Ironically, the spring action is actually backwards to the leafs. The wheels are from a wheel chair adapted with bike hubs. The he made the brake and fenders. He used a toy rifle to shape sheet metal into a chain guard. the other stuff you can tell is random stuff.

The trike is an aftermarket chopper frame. He cut the rear off and made a frame to hold the Harley axle. It runs on an 80s Kawasaki(?) 1000 cop bike engine. I'll post a picture of it later as I'm on my phone.

This bike is fantastic only thing missing is Jonny Rambo lol and the chain guard is somthing else :D :D

Latest posts

Back