My first rat rod bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I am George Martin. I have 21 yo. I am from Romania. This is my first bike project. I will put alot of picturesc taken during the project. If you have question write here!
So here I just start the project with a draw.
efq9.jpg

I try some 3D.
ufvw.jpg

vsj0.jpg

After I buy the pipes and cuted
g4p7.jpg

I had problems bending the pipes because I cant find a bending machine.
u0hv.jpg

And after the bending I bought parts.
jb5m.jpg

at14.jpg

11ml.jpg

adfw.jpg

I weld the frame I try to put the piece together.
y1bo.jpg

Here it is the fork.
b2z2.jpg

And the project come together.
49t8.jpg

a8yf.jpg

q9sk.jpg

obpk.jpg

ij8w.jpg

ikuk.jpg

And this is what I build yesterday.
amcm.jpg

Aros Kustom said:
Nice build! I like your style, don't keep it "to" clean and you got yourself a true rat!
Keep up the good work!
10X very much! It will be no paint and stuff. Just small detail to give it a nice touch! I will go for the next 5 days to sea side. So it is a litle vacantion for the project. Keep close my frends! Hugs!

Very cool build! A softrail stretch humpback board tracker!
I LOVE IT!!!
Can you show photos of how it will steer? It looks to me that you will swing the bars inside of the humpback.....WAY COOL!!!
Welcome to RRB by the way!!! You definitely have skillz!

kingfish254 said:
Very cool build! A softrail stretch humpback board tracker!
I LOVE IT!!!
Can you show photos of how it will steer? It looks to me that you will swing the bars inside of the humpback.....WAY COOL!!!
Welcome to RRB by the way!!! You definitely have skillz!
Thank you! I will put photos after I finish my vacantion. Yes! The bars swing inside of the humpback. It give to me kind of good control. It is my first scratch project. I will try to give the best of me!

I like it but I'm biased because the render looks almost exactly like my firebike fluid I'm ordering... only difference is yours has round tubing and firebikes are square.

Yours

uzu2y3ud.jpg

Firebike Fluid

emerenar.jpg

So ready to get my frame here and start on it all....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Colyn. said:
I like it but I'm biased because the render looks almost exactly like my firebike fluid I'm ordering... only difference is yours has round tubing and firebikes are square.

Yours

uzu2y3ud.jpg

Firebike Fluid

emerenar.jpg

So ready to get my frame here and start on it all....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
I used this frame for inspiration. I needed the radius of the arcs as you see in the sketch. Good observation! :)

Hi guys! So sorry because I was late with a reply on my topic. I was busy with my friend preparing the car for some drag racing. We are happy because we beat some BMW with our romaninal nostalgic car. I will put a video. On my bike, the mechanical stuff is ok now. I moved on with the detalis. I still dont know. 50% of me want to be painted 50% not. Please tell me an opinion.

qwwl.jpg

g9jc.jpg

wa8h.jpg

0biy.jpg

4s1j.jpg

And the video with my frends car here (from the last year):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYXB6NZ-tHY

ornery37 said:
the bike looks great, I say do not paint it.
I will not paint it beacause first it is a lot of work and second I think it looks good.
And in the news, I found an old romanian number plate. I paint it and I put it on the back of the bike.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back