My name is Kemmer and I have a bike problem...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I guess I haven't formally introduced myself yet. I'm pretty much a bike junkie, I have something like 60 bikes at home and two at work at any given time. I consider 15 or so of those bikes to be "mine" but the vast majority of them are or will be for sale or will be chopped up to make tall bikes, choppers, tandems and other random things. I have a build off bike that probably won't get finished, but I hope will be rideable by the deadline. I commute by bike and race mountain bikes. I'm going to do some road racing this year and may start doing some cyclocross if I can get a bike together this season.

I'm into vintage scooters, and have a 70s Vespa, a 60s Lambretta and a "modern" 80s Honda 50. I love old VWs and have a camper bus, single cab and super beetle, though my bike hobby has taken over and I will probably sell the beetle and maybe a scooter.

My build off thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=836

Here are some pictures of my bikes, most look quite different at this point since most of these pictures were taken when I acquired the bikes.

P1010661.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010429.jpg

P1010184-1.jpg

P1010185.jpg

peugeot.jpg

I'm in Sandy, UT, a suburb of SLC. I don't have any good pictures of the VWs, but there's nothing special about them anyway.

The bus is a new addition to the fleet and is actually still 60 miles away. I got it from a co-worker and haven't had a chance to pick it up. It hasn't been driven in 5 years, so I may have to tow it home.

Here's the single cab: She's seen better days, but I hope to do some body work over the summer. My wife isn't happy about it in it's current state and if I don't get it looking better quick there may be some trouble.
iBSayfMtWzrLzXzurQV8HO6qc6Wm.jpg

Here's the Super. This was taken when it was in storage at my parents rental property before I got it running. I looks better in person, without a half inch of dust on it.
bug2.jpg

Wow Kemmer...
Scooters, Bugs and Peugoets...Are you sure you are not me !?!? :mrgreen:

Ive had all of those and more.........
If you say you've had an MG that will be too weird ! :shock:

Great pictures !!!

Latest posts

Back