My new frame!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OK, Heres a 26 inch frame a friend of mine built and gave me the honor of building it up! Ive done nothing to it yet as I have yet to go to the LBS and pick up the parts for it, in the mean while Im going to send it out to get painted, something simple a solid yellow or black, dont know which yet, suggestions are welcome :mrgreen: as you can see its a swing frame! How cool is that! anyways when Im done it will resemble an old Schwinn cruiser but with a little TWIST! :wink:
swingbike006.jpg

swingbike005.jpg

swingbike004.jpg

swingbike003.jpg

swingbike002.jpg

swingbike001.jpg

Wow! Most of you must think this frame sucks balls! :lol: 33 people read the post and not one comment :cry: guess you guys arent interested in such things :oops:

ilikebikes said:
Wow! Most of you must think this frame sucks balls! :lol: 33 people read the post and not one comment :cry: guess you guys arent interested in such things :oops:

i actually think it's pretty .... cool. If i ever catch up on my stuff i plan on building a swing bike. I really like how that one was pulled off.

You better hurry up and get this one done. It is going to drive me crazy trying to figure out how it is going to handle.
I guess if you have the frame turned 90 degrees and have the front fork truned another 90 degrees you can drive in a circle until you get thrown off from the g force.

It is sweet. I Just wasnt on 2 say so. Just kidding, alot of these guys are lazy bones and just like to look at pictures.

33 is nothing for you :) but its enough for me :mrgreen: That swing frame does look a lot like mine, but the guy that had mine built is John Weller from Bilenkey Cycle Works in Philadelphia, they do custom everything along with complete restorations on all types of bikes, John had this frame built for himself, and although there are some similaritys inthe two frames I can assure you that this one is "one of a kind" :D

I sooo want to see him ride in a circle until he falls off. That was funny. OM goodness. It hurts. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back