My Schwinn Lil' Chik

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my Schwinn Lil' Chik. It has beads on the spokes and reflectors on the wheels, not my style but it sounds cool when it's rolling. But overall, it's a great little bike.

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC4.jpg

LC5.jpg

My Schwinn Stingray has a girlfriend now!!! Hahaha!

LC6.jpg

LC7.jpg

LC8.jpg

Them riding off to the sunset.

LC10.jpg

A great picture

LC9.jpg

LC11.jpg

It is probably some where in the 90s.Its is one that looks to be made in china.But looks nice none the less, 8) Tony

Thanks Tony. It's weird because the badge says Chicago. But the stickers throw me off. It has a bicycle license that says it expires in 1992. I'm guessing it's from the 1980's?

Congrats man! ;D I seen one of these at dixieland flea market, and one in armada. I seen one for 15 and one for 25 dollars :p Nice find tho :D:D

I agree Gold Street, the better the price, the more it means!!

I don't think they're S-7 wheels since it doesn't say it anywhere. The tires are Kenda 20 x 1.75 :)

I have the same bike, like new, number 0800. Yours was 0827 I believe, paid $3.00 for it at garage sale. what year and what is it worth? Denny

Denny said:
I have the same bike, like new, number 0800. Yours was 0827 I believe, paid $3.00 for it at garage sale. what year and what is it worth? Denny

It'll be hard to tell without a picture. There should be a serial number below the headbadge, what are the first 2 letters? The 4 digit number on the badge tells you the exact day and year it was produced, the first 3 digits, "080" is the day of the year, so the 80th day of the year, and the "0" would be the last digit of the year, so 1970, 1980, 1990, etc. you pick the generation.

Oh!! I wanted a Lil' Chik SO BAD when I was a lil' chick!! How I coveted the polka-dot nanner seat, the bubblegum pink frame and the Schwinn name. :D

Latest posts

Back