My Schwinn project. Updated 05.07.08

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OUTLAW said:
ok, i like it, now will you go ride it.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:
I took it out for a ride around the block after I got it together, and man, once you get moving, that thing flies! Monday evening, my girlfriend and a couple buddies went on a little cruise until we got caught in the rain. The Schwinn is a blast to ride. I think I may be bringing it with me to cruise around on when I go to Billetproof in Detroit..

Cool man does that bike have numbers on it? I was just woundering cause i picked up a schwinn yesterday and it has the same paint skeam on it as yous but it dosnt have a chain guard or numbers on it. Im diggin that fork you put on it. cool bike man

ratina said:
You did an awesome job putting this bike together, it looks so mean fenderless with the big balloon tires. I wouldnt change a thing, just ride it! Almost makes me want to take apart my Speedster and do the same thing
Thanks for the kind words. I love this bike. I am, however toying with the idea of getting a three speed rear wheel and putting it on here, but other than that, the bike is pretty much how I had originally envisioned it before I started the build.

Latest posts

Back