My Slow-Rodder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a few setbacks i was able to put something together for the Build Off. I took a stock lowrider and added a Rat Rod twist. Lowrider purists would shudder at the sight but I built this one for me. Hope you like it.
2011RRBBuildoff004.jpg
2011RRBBuildoff007.jpg
2011RRBBuildoff003.jpg

Rideable too with the 4in cranks. Im 200lbs, 5'11" and i cruise daily.

I had few more things i was looking to add but it rolls like this...my ultimate goal. A highback sissy bar and a 2.125in rear tire are coming soon. That and replace the valve spring the previous owner decided to swap in place of the stock springer for the fork.

A couple rattle-cans, some brew and social distortion and this is what materializes. The journey was a good one and the result is a reflection of me.

I like it man, that thing is pure rat. I know it'll be a lot of fun to ride and show off!

--Rob

Bones122 said:
A couple rattle-cans, some brew and social distortion and this is what materializes. The journey was a good one and the result is a reflection of me.

2011RRBBuildoff003.jpg

Thanks everyone for the views and the feedback. Its been a great buildoff and am honored as a first timer to be in like-minded company. Ride on.

Didnt have time for a build thread. Got it together in a couple days before deadline. Had my parts bike and personal bikes stolen recently so i had to start from scratch with this one.

Should be starting my next build very soon, expect a thread for that one.

Latest posts

Back