My Worksman M2600 "Nomad."

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I bought this off a member, made a few changes thanks to more members. I added a newer "vintage look" stem, Newer cross brace bars, newer Sweet Heart chain ring, 70s Schwinn Ashtabula crank, newer white "Bow" pedals, front and rear lights, vintage squeeze horn, and antique wheel powered bell. Let me know what you guys think.

Those bars look great! Since you have named it Nomad, did you see the Nomad car badge that was in the for sale section?

Looks great, ILB. Wish I could get a clearer look at the stem you went with, as well as the bell and how it mounts to the fork. Really nice build. We oughta organize an annual Del-Val Worksman ride...

Thanks man! The pics make the bell look like its totally rusty, when in reality is has very very minor rust. Let me know when/if you get a Worksman ride together! :)

Just added the Nomad name badge. I wanted to keep the space on the top and bottom of the letters the same, that's why its spaced evenly at the top and bottom of the "N" and spaced evenly at the top and bottom of the "D," What do you guys think?

Perfect!!!

Looks like it belongs. Glad to see it got put to good use.

Ride safe.

furyus

Latest posts

Back