@@ MySpace=BikeSpace @@

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
While I was taking pics of the Pink Playbike I backed up and took one of my work area. It is clean compared to the area before I mounted the bikes on the wall. AND just because they are on the wall doesn't mean they do not get ridden. I just take them down, tighten the neck and put the pedals on, NO BIGGIE!

BikeSpace.jpg

Ummmm

I am trying but I am not sure what is wrong with this. The code looks right. What gives???

Got it!

Big DOH! Yes, pics are suppose to be .JPG :roll:

lots of shiny shiny bicycles, nice spread !!! the orange playbike is a beaut !!! and how bout some pics of the stingray ?5 speed? looks mint !!!

Clothespin "n" said:
NIIICCCE Avitar.

That guy in the Avitar?
Is he from the Short Bus ?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think he is, Seen him, wearing a helmet, and some other fat goofy looking kid doing the Cucaracha on another post :lol:

ricksterr1221 said:
Clothespin "n" said:
NIIICCCE Avitar.

That guy in the Avitar?
Is he from the Short Bus ?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think he is, Seen him, wearing a helmet, and some other fat goofy looking kid doing the Cucaracha on another post :lol:

hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

As cool as all those rides are ( and they ARE cool), you get the most points for that whitewall wheel set with the big-honkin' DISK BRAKE on it. He77 Yeah!

And the shop is great. Looks like an art gallery!

Latest posts

Back