NAHBS a Few More Photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MazdaFlyer

Like “RadioFlyer”
Pro Member
Reaction score
Went to the North American Handmade Bicycle Show last weekend in Denver, CO. A bucket list item for me. Road bikes, track bikes, mountain bikes, utility bikes, commuters, fat bikes, even a few with some Rat Rod type detail work represented. Worth your time, show going to North Carolina next year I believe. Here are a few pics.
vebuqa4y.jpg
9emu6u3u.jpg
udypuny6.jpg
jade6u3e.jpg
e5u3y5e4.jpg
jame3yvu.jpg
usu9azy3.jpg
anatyjyq.jpg
agu2ybu2.jpg
ezy2y6eg.jpg
a7a3eqys.jpg
gyju3yru.jpg

Re: NAHBS a Few Photos

Some COOL bikes :D That chainsaw bike is about my favorite out of the bunch, is the front rack piece coming off the forks telescopic ??

CCR said:
Some COOL biles :D That chainsaw bike is about my favorite out of the bunch, is the front rack piece coming off the forks telescopic ??
Tool holder for shovel and a Pulaski

Thanks for the pictures. I have not seen some of those bikes. That Retrotech with the Schwinnesque paint is too cool

fantastic stuff. Thanks for posting.

I think this show has visited Manhattan in years past, and I've wanted to attend.

It was a good show for innovation and to see what the high end was doing. But there was very little that the average bike person could ever afford.

cman said:
Really nice! Bicycle Times and Twin Six have links on their Facebook pages to their show photos.

A few more pics...still think there are some Rat Rod ideas in these. Let the creative juices flow!
y2eqada7.jpg
u9e3ymy5.jpg
asyhymun.jpg
egada5yj.jpg
tydereby.jpg
a5epagu8.jpg
y4y2e2eh.jpg
zava9yga.jpg
y3ube3as.jpg
a8aqetu7.jpg
e4u2ybag.jpg

You know your bike is cool when you have a chainsaw on the back!! :mrgreen: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
You know your bike is cool when you have a chainsaw on the back!! :mrgreen: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
And a six pack on the front! :mrgreen:

REALLY digging this bike! Not sure how cool it is to blatantly rip off Schwinn's 'hawks' and fork stripes though, even if it's 'prototype'...just sayin' :roll: It's probably just different enough to keep the lawyers happy.. :mrgreen:

35532_10152649815140495_1649128523_n.jpg

$T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2sq80BQyOTIgh)!~~60_3.JPG

Cheers,
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back