Name is Hugh

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I live in Winnipeg, located in Canada about 150 miles north of Grand Forks N. Dak. I build some bikes from scratch and am into adding electric assist. The homemade ones are so far always trikes, first was a tadpole trike with a rear hub motor. That was ridden for a few thousand km's. Then a KHS fat bike was added to the mix, it got a 1000W BBSHD mid drive. This one gets most of its use in winter. Then a delta trike powered by a Bafang BBSO2 was built with 3 26 by 4" tires. It got a blue coroplast body added for rainy day rides and cold temp rides downtown. Looks a bit like one of those Amish wagons. And now another delta trike is being built for summer riding with 20" wheels all around. It,s getting mid drive Tongshen 500 watt motor. I use Atomic Zombie plans for the basis of my builds. I think a sidecar rig with a springer front end may be done in the future sometime. That will be done in rat rod style.

Welcome Hugh, this place has a ton of information tucked into every nook and cranny. There's threads on a lot of things. I hope you have a pad or laptop to get the most out of it. Works on a phone, but really searching thru it all I get the most out of my laptop. That's true on everything from Facebook to online shopping. Anyway, great time to join we've got the main build off of the year coming up real soon. It's worldwide and all about bragging rights. I figure I'm building stuff anyway, might as well document it in a build off. So again, welcome!

Carl.

Latest posts

Back