Nameless.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, this frame will be my entry into the RRBBO. I have no idea what kind of bike this is, and prefer to keep it nameless until I know. She started her life with me as an ugly green and red christmas looking monstrosity. I stripped it of parts and painted it brown. Now I'm going to grind all the paint off and start fresh. I haven't decided on a color scheme as of yet. The saddle in the picture will not be on the finished bike....Nor will the bars, or grips, or reflector. The cranks and sprocket are staying.
Can anyone help me identify this bike? The serial number is on a small plate under the frame, under the part where the cranks go. The number is: A0603432. Any help will be appreciated.

pics0188iw6.jpg

I am pretty clueless in these matters but that looks almost identical to the Hawthorne I am building.

The guy I bought it from thought it might be a Monark, but wasn't sure. I'd love to know the year/model of the bike.

Latest posts

Back