ndaway's gallery and random photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ndaway's collection thread :)

That's funny! Pick always talks about stealing my ideas :lol:
I've got a double lights on my Murray Shift O Matic
IMG_6213II.jpg

Never had lights so it's going to take some work
How does your Hawthorne double lights look?

Your son's chrome Spaceliner is cool too. Go Spaceliners!

Re: ndaway's collection thread :)

The lights are a 12 volt tag bolt light from ebay I just run the power wire to the toggle switch and then to the lights and ground the ground wire to the bike frame they run bright and last for ever it seems. have not replaced a battery yet. stick on velcrow holds the battery. the 9 volt battery cap with 2 wires is from radio shack
001-18.jpg
002-19.jpg

Re: ndaway's thread :)64 typhoon changes 9-13-12

^^^ Best look yet for the Typhoon! 8)

i want to add a stick shift to my ride, any tips? do you make yours yourself? or just modify existing shifters? are you running kenda flame tires on the coke wasp? sick bikes! love the fat tire look.

ZbikerD said:
i want to add a stick shift to my ride, any tips? do you make yours yourself? or just modify existing shifters? are you running kenda flame tires on the coke wasp? sick bikes! love the fat tire look.
THANKS 8) I love stick shifts. The 46 Monark Rocket and the 1951 JC Higgins are shimano 333 short throw shifters found on e bay and the Phatcycle on page one is a Bendix short shifter also found on ebay and on page one the 1952 Hawthorne i made from the grip shifter from a shimano nexus three speed..The tires on the Coke bike are 24x 3 Nirve brand

Latest posts

Back