Need help with a Xmas present i bought UPDATE.. PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off thamks for any and all help! My pops (71yrs young) has always wanted a motorized bike. He tinkers with everthing from clocks to heavy equipment and has lots of everthing inbetween. I bought this bike at a auction yesterday for $70.00. I would like to find out about the bike and motor and is it a factory built motorized bike? I need some parts to make it complete such as seat. fenders, side cover for motor, any other sheet metal, a lever on the motor that appears to be broke and anything elese you guys/gals can come up with. Where to buy parts? Pops is not one for something that looks new more of a Ratrod kinda guy like his 55 dodge pickup rat or his 39 chevy rat. Thanks again for any help. Ros
p.s. Now how do i post a picture? i click the "img" at the top and not sure what to do now. Can't copy and paste...... help :)

Re: Need help with a Xmas present i bought

Hope pictures workrd! I know the bike is a Western Flyer but thats about it. More pic if needed thaks, ros

Latest posts

Back