Need help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So I had a guy offer a trade for my warp factor, do any of these have any value or would they be easy sells?

Huffy pro thunder
080e88e5eb744384af77e3eb255a0c1a.jpg

A decade, he said minus the wheels
ef10934946a1fedc5f31307381c4fb64.jpg

Niitaka?
5af2e2b353118edada068f15dd29bedc.jpg

I don't know what I'm looking at here, any help is appreciated.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I wish I could help...I can only guess that the decade is the only one with any real value potential, but, I'm bigoted against freestyle bikes so I don't really know much about them. The Huffy and the Niitaka look pretty good, so If you can find someone who had one as a kid, you might be able to get decent money.

It looks like your contact has had, or has, both these on the ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Niitaka-bmx...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huffy-pro-thunder-/201621124839?

...as well as some other vintage low end bmx bikes...and none have sold at his prices :)

on ebay, it looks like complete Decades actually sell for ~$300 and more. ~$90 for frame/fork.

There is a Huffy Pro Thunder of equivalent vintage on bmxmuseum with an asking price of $200.

Jason

I'm not a fan of bmx myself, I raced as a kid but got out of it when I was 13-14. I know they have bigger bikes, but I like the old cruisers.

Well, I ditched all bikes when I discovered cars/trucks/motorcycles...and I got my first tickets when I was 13 (in car and on motorcycle), so I was probably 12-13 when I called it quits on bikes.

Love BMX, but when I started seeing all the freestyle BMXers in my late high school years, I didn't see any 'MX' in standing on pegs and twirling handlebars...hence the bigotry :).

Jason

Tricks are cool, but I miss the old trails I rode. They're housing developments now.

Huffy and Niitaka would sell to members who had them as kids and Goose would maybe sell to a collector.

I like the huffy but I don't see much of a value on any of them altogether I would guess 350 on a good day the huffy is cool but well it's a huffy lol the nishiki is incomplete and therefore not very valuable and the decade where it has it's original wheels and looks good has been put on a diet too
I guess it depends on what you would value the trade at in terms of if it is worth it but these bmx bikes sit along time

I like the huffy but I don't see much of a value on any of them altogether I would guess 350 on a good day the huffy is cool but well it's a huffy lol the nishiki is incomplete and therefore not very valuable and the decade where it has it's original wheels and looks good has been put on a diet too
I guess it depends on what you would value the trade at in terms of if it is worth it but these bmx bikes sit along time
Yea, I didn't trade. I have no need for any of them, or the one I'm trying to sell.

Latest posts

Back