NERRB “Live Free or Die!” Ride Manchester, NH Sunday May, 31st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw, has anybody else noticed the weather Sunday is supposed to be rainy and in the 60s? Should we bump this up a day and try for Saturday instead??

Hi Dan, I too have been monitoring the weather for Sunday; Saturday looks to be the better of the two days – perhaps we should, as you have suggested, bump-it-up one day to Saturday instead.

Last edited:
Well, there are a lot of people that have committed sunday. I'm open to changing the day if everybody else is. Let's see what the rest of the crew says.

Yea,Saturday,hard to ride in rain suit.
Stevil

I say we stick to the original plan for Sunday. Long term and even short term weather forecasts are not set in stone. Besides...if it ends up being a torrential downpour we can always hunker down in a cool pub and just hang out and enjoy eachothers company. I had a great time with you all at the Holiday bowling in Mass. and I didnt even bowl with you guys. I just hung out and it was fun. I cant make it Saturday and neither can Trina or Val. :( Either way whatever you guys decide and its cool...Me and my friends can only be there Sunday. I know majority rules so whatever happens I am sure it will be a fun time for everyone involved.

Logic that’s hard to beat:
I say we stick to the original plan for Sunday. Long term and even short term weather forecasts are not set in stone. Besides...if it ends up being a torrential downpour we can always hunker down in a cool pub and just hang out and enjoy each others company...

Sunday it is! :)

Phew, glad you got that all sorted out.

BTW, last weekend I ran over Leif's bike, subsequently I am looking for a 20 kids bike with coaster brake. he'll outgrow it by next summer so I'm not looking to make a significant investment. I can salvage his fork/front wheel & bars but otherwise it's all done. last weekends flea market was full of dept store bikes but I'm not quite ready to go there yet if you catch my drift.

Also looking for a wicker handlebar basket for my niece's bike.

If someone has something kicking around please shoot me a photo and maybe we can make a deal on Sunday.

Okay,Sunday,git yer fenders on!
Walker,I'll have the coolest 20" bike made,
a Jesse James tank bike 3 sped coaster
brake setup. If not a fun ride Sunday
I will offer it up for sale ...Stevil

I have a coppertone Columbia Playbike and a yellow Ross Polo, both are rideable and affordable...

Phew, glad you got that all sorted out.

BTW, last weekend I ran over Leif's bike, subsequently I am looking for a 20 kids bike with coaster brake. he'll outgrow it by next summer so I'm not looking to make a significant investment. I can salvage his fork/front wheel & bars but otherwise it's all done. last weekends flea market was full of dept store bikes but I'm not quite ready to go there yet if you catch my drift.

Also looking for a wicker handlebar basket for my niece's bike.

If someone has something kicking around please shoot me a photo and maybe we can make a deal on Sunday.

Normally, there is an inherent uncertainty about the weather, but after looking at tomorrow’s forecast, it looks like we’ll hanging-out at the pub for a spell! :)

Bringing a beater-bike and rain gear!

Okay, I'm ready!
9UkOGi3.jpg

Here is the latest weather forecast...
10 AM Rain
4VMuLsn.jpg

Warning: Increasingly deeper puddles
9sMASmD.jpg

11 AM MORE RAIN...
lpNBNcr.jpg

12 PM Lots More Rain and Flooding
SFMzfyR.jpg

1 PM More of same
IzyiCFd.jpg

2 PM Rain lets up
rlkhCKo.jpg

3 PM This is us After we hit the pubs..
8YwQ33H.jpg

Oh and heres me :crazy:
EVHc63P.jpg

Do any of you guys have a set of brake cables? Just need a new set of the old school type with the large barrel end. No adjuster type. Black, white, or grey.

I have three sets of brake cables w/sleeves, Dan; I’ll bring them down.

Latest posts

Back