NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We are an informal group representing all six New England States. We are privileged here to have a vast network of trails to ride in that are both rural and urban in nature; but most importantly, great people dedicated to restoring vintage bicycles, customizing any type of bicycle and some that fearlessly use the chop saw and welder to fashion one-off rides of their own. In short, Yankee Ingenuity at its best!

We are engaged in one common interest – the preservation of the bicycle, the simple machine that through force of habit – rejuvenates.

Re: RRB New England Chapter

Hey, that's me! :mrgreen: I didn't know we had a chapter :idea:

Well, we are an informal bunche that ride together, so we might as well name ourselves something!

We're NERRB!

Nick, I have a Fb page for us. But I think I remember hearing you don't do Fb.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
We're NERRB!

I like that name...who's making t-shirts? :mrgreen:

Facebook isn't in my vocabulary, along with cellphones :lol:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
We're NERRB!

I like that name...who's making t-shirts? :mrgreen:

Facebook isn't in my vocabulary, along with cellphones :lol:

NERRB it is!

New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Re: New England Rat Rod Bicycles NERRB

NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

The name has been changed to protect the innocent. :wink:

“We have the NERRB to ride!”

I think it would be a great idea to plop a pic of us here so we can make a connection if we happen to be at a show or swap.
I went to Monson swap yesterday, when I got home we jumped online to see everyones pics and finds. Turns out a few of us were elbow to elbow and didnt even know it. Ill start :mrgreen:
100_1768.jpg

RRBPhoto_zpse9c88dc5.jpg

From Left to Right: Stevil, willg, Walker, Danimal, Highship, Bri-in-RI, Tanksalot,SCHWINNRAY69 :mrgreen:

EDIT: Thanks Danimal :wink:

simsburylisasfirstridewbigbro0191_zps4b99dc70.jpg

From left to right: Yours truly; Stevil; Joel (idiotboy); Lisa and her brother Gary

do you guys have NERRB meets like, "revenge of the NERRB"? im down if you do. im from springfield MA.

12ammkv -

we are riding this Saturday in Northampton, MA. Come join us.

meet up time is 5:00 at the Grove St parking lot across from Tunnel Bar. Some will be getting there earlier for a pre-ride; around 4:00

^^ keep an eye out here and on the NERRB Facebook page for New England G2Gs. Hopefully we can remedy that loneliness.

Latest posts

Back