NERRB: Wanda's Hot Night of Pubs,Hartford

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0330.JPG
Wanda S wants to gather all the good children who have worked so tediously on their bikes this year
and share the holiday lights of Hartford CT. Doug S and Jim B are off the naughty list and will be there.
Dec 10 Saturday. 4 o'clock Bushnell Park .Dinner at nice place. Checking out new spots in town.
There will be overnight lodging for those that rode their sleds in for far points and those who see twice the number of lights they should. Prizes for the most lit bike and Santa will kiss all the girls !
This is it for 2016 so signup and prep that patina,loosen those petals and pump up your tires .
Rumor has it Wanda will paint her pink Chopper ...Red and Fuzzy White ! Stevil

View attachment 38856 Wanda S wants to gather all the good children who have worked so tediously on their bikes this year
and share the holiday lights of Hartford CT. Doug S and Jim B are off the naughty list and will be there.
Dec 10 Saturday. 4 o'clock Bushnell Park .Dinner at nice place. Checking out new spots in town.
There will be overnight lodging for those that rode their sleds in for far points and those who see twice the number of lights they should. Prizes for the most lit bike and Santa will kiss all the girls !
This is it for 2016 so signup and prep that patina,loosen those petals and pump up your tires .
Rumor has it Wanda will paint her pink Chopper ...Red and Fuzzy White ! Stevil

....! Kisses from Santa??? I'm in!!! I have been good although i haven't worked on my bike very much, though I have kept them all indoors and out of the weather so they don't get rusty! i was hoping for a holiday get together this year! would love to see all you guys and girls to celebrate the holidays!!! Count me in.

I’ll try to make it to this event, but it’ll depend upon whether the weather will allow it.

Possible date change ! Does 12/3 or 12/17 work better for anyone ? Stevil

I now would go with a frosty 12/17. As for weather concerns , I ask " do folks cancel skiing plans due to the weather ?" We are New England Strong !....Stevil

IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
Word from Wanda ... the ride is ON.

Dec 17 Saturday 4 pm Bushnell Park
Stops to include Mark Twain House
Little River Restoratives and dinner at
Bear Smoke House ! Plus a visit with the jolly old guy himself . Please have lights On bikes
as this will be an anything but...Silent Night !..Stevil

Last edited:
That has to be the awesomist rat bike - EVER! Well done, Steve; you have outdone yourself my good man! :)

Wishing I could be there with all of the :cool2: CT crew.

oh man, I want to make this. Best group of peeps ever and sounds like FUN. Let me get out my excuse list... in the middle of moving, have a bike race the morning after...

I'm gonna try.

Wanda sent out an email tonight. The ride
Is On til she calls it off. Check back Friday!
We just don' t want anyone driving in
a storm. Stay tuned.....Stevil

IMG_0389.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
Canceled,the weather is just too Wet

Unless you got one of these covers
Or wear one of these outfits
You will be unhappy riding a bike round
town.:cry:

Merry Christmas to all,
See ya in 2017. Stevil

Perhaps we should get together for a while after the holidays; possibly in January sometime for a lunch – no bikes – just us.

(This’ll also be posted in the Bike Clubs’ NERRB thread)

Remember Hartford,and the pubs and
the bikes and the skills contests ?
Wanda does and we're rolling in
August 12 th, 5 pm, Bushnell Park.
Let's get a headcount and have fun !
Stevil

Attachments

• IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 190
IMG_0321.JPG
Wanda timed the start at 6 at the Park.