never seen one of these before

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know what the heck it is,but being in Ory-gun I could pick it up an store it!(4 a bike)JK. L8 EM

Clothespin "n" said:
Scroll Down on The Link....

Mmmmmm, I'll have a Chocolate Milk Shake Please!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ya I was thinking a tossed salad, but a shake would be great also.

I'm a bit of a gear head...never ever seen one either :?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panhard_PL_17

Even owned a Renault 7 in college...and dated a chic with a 'Le Car'. :mrgreen:

Very cool I have never seen one either. Would make a cool custom though. Looks like the hood is long enough for a straight 8. :)

okay, I'll probably get banned for this, but...

flat black it and drop in a turbo VTEC, and hold the heck on. What a blast to kill the unsuspecting muscle car guys.

Now, remember before you blast me for engine choice there that my daily rod is a fast Mustang GT, but light weight and high horsepower....

THERE U GO HOOCH! Get it man, Drop ur self a small block in it, Be sweet. haha

ricksterr1221 said:
THERE U GO HOOCH! Get it man, Drop ur self a small block in it, Be sweet. haha

small block? heck just throw a 572 crate motor an put a single rear slick in the back all nice and tucked in.

ultraclyde said:
okay, I'll probably get banned for this, but...

flat black it and drop in a turbo VTEC, and hold the heck on. What a blast to kill the unsuspecting muscle car guys.

Now, remember before you blast me for engine choice there that my daily rod is a fast Mustang GT, but light weight and high horsepower....

OH I take back my straight 8 idea and am in with ultraclyde on this one. S2000 motor with some sort of forced induction. Man that would be SOOO much fun.

sorry that is just wrong to put a honda mill in there. wow i think kev can stand up for me maybe because i have a rat rod i just think it would be really wrong to build such a car then toss in an engine like that. i was considering putting a turbo on my 200 straight 6 but even that seems a bit too modern. nothing aganst hondas i swear some of the best engine blow up videos have been done with hondas because they are so well built but personally i like a bit more low end power like my mill makes. much easier to do burn outs when i dont have to rev it to 6 grand then drop the clutch.

I've still got room to store it for u Hootch.Only 1 bike in trade! That Rollfast u sold me is gonna be named 'Vera Lynn!!!!!!! Gotta good head light? L8 EM

Latest posts

Back