new 1937 columbia 3 star

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone seen the 1937 columbia 3 star at walmart with free value shipping?total $149.97,kinda cloned the blackhawk

k2-_fd911d2b-65af-4d81-b42e-bd0f808af535.v1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, it'll be doing on CL soon enough so that I can take those truss rods and fork off of it.

Need to see a photo chop to see if that tank is close to fitting a BlackHawk, ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

i called a wally manager,i live in minnesota he said there werent any in stores at least in a 50 mile radius,i haven tried on line

Judging by the photo the only change I would make would be the seat.
Alistair my friend, you obviously have not been here on the forum long enough then... "Just the seat...":rofl:

Alistair my friend, you obviously have not been here on the forum long enough then... "Just the seat...":rofl:
I'm out work dude. It's about the only thing I can afford to do to a bike at this time. Any ways I have OCC and a and Spaceliner that need a ton of work. So money on a new bike has to be well spent,if at all. I think a motor kit would look good too. and a springer fork would look nice. But I'm just judging on what I can do at this time and motor kit and a new fork is beyond what I can do at present. If you want to I need parts for both the Spaceliner and OCC I would appreciate any donation for them.

Last edited:
Well seeing the price of some of the seats out there I guess I can sympathize. Not working myself, has me doing all kinds of stuff I wouldn't otherwise try if I was working... Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking about stuff like building wheels!!!:acute:

heck Ya,i big box bike build off,using all kinds of parts,main bike from a big box,lets eliminate original/paint by numbers/belly button bikes

I really like this. Yeah it's china crap but it's only $150??? That's all we will pay so that's all the effort they will put in it.

Great start to a RRB. Ditch the wheels and get some 3G's

It's just like the mongoose beast though..The crazy will pass...then they will be all over CL.

Latest posts

Back