New ? 26" mags , Cruiser , w/apes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Spotted this at Wal-Mart last night,

20180216_171846.jpg

"That's where we want to go, way down in Kokomo." Ride down to the boardwalk and through the sixties on the 27.5" Men's Kokomo from Schwinn, a classic cruiser bicycle with a modern new twist. High rise chopper handlebars, simple single-speed riding and color-matched fenders are reminiscent of the vintage cruisers you probably whipped around town on as a kid in the sixties and seventies. The twist? Big machined aluminum mag wheels that add a fresh new look and added durability to the wheels. You'll turn heads around town, on the bike path and wherever else the ride takes you. Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes are an upgrade on the coaster brakes typically found on cruisers. Those classic ape handlebars are easier on your back, while the Schwinn Quality padded cruiser seat helps soften the ride. The Kokomo comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Go down to Kokomo with this fresh take on a classic cruiser from Schwinn. Enjoy the ride.

Shame it's not coaster brake.

Now go back and read Kingfishes' post in your best stereotypical announcer voice... "Hey there swinging guys and gals..."

Carl.

Ok I didn't see this thread when I searched. in the old Walmart thread.

I saw that as well and I really like it. I wouldn't mind one with 24 inch mags.

You can get 24" skyway mags .
I thought being able to have mags on a 26er
Would be cool , not too common yet.

I should have said single speed like the Kokomo has. I looked at those in store and they look too wide because of the multiple speed it has.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back