NEW ARTICLE ON THE VW BEETLE BIKE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just posted my latest article....click here to read!

vw_beetle_bike_019.jpg

Nice article, great pics....the [aint, fenders, and lights look incredible. It's a shame (if hardly a surprise) that there's no pics of anyone riding the "bike," though.

So cool what a master peace [emoji111]️. Clyde & his guys did a killer job . He definitely need some pics with a hot little hippy chick cruising it on the beach for the full effect. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! That makes your imagination run wild...I can see a "Herbie" in the future...What other cars can be created? How about a chopped top 32 Ford..riding from the rumble seat!

WOW!
To Kool for School!

p.s. RatRod how did you join the forum December 31, 1969?
Isn't that before the internet? :bigboss:

That was a funny thing....it created that start sate for me before I was able to set the overall date settings for the forum. I just left it that way. :bigsmile:

For all of the non-facebook folks, one week ago yesterday @Rat Rod posted a short video to promote this article on the RRB home page. You might be interested to know that since then it has been seen by over 2.5 million people!!!:43:

That's quite a testament to the appeal of Clyde's bike and to Steve's video production!:41:

I like to think of that one as the perfect storm.

The bike itself is really what is responsible for the views that it got.

I think the stats show that 96% of the views were due to people sharing it.

The best part is all of the folks who have contacted Clyde thinking that a completely hand fabricated bike would be affordable. :bigsmile:

Yea, $150 Malwart bikes have people thinking way off base for something that involved.

I have been thinking about a VW bus along these lines in fiberglass, but I'd have to get $1,000 for the fiberglass body. Even though people would love to have a cool novelty bike, I don't think many people (if any) would actually spend that much.

Latest posts

Back