new black phantom,walmart.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new mens black phantom available at walmart .com $500 plus free ship!
5096a0af-9bf8-485e-b574-0a9dff1710ec.778486a126aac4eed670ed6f6cfaa125.jpeg

i really like they are remaking some of the postwar populat bikes"stingray,phantom" as far as im cincerned they could make the bikes in a bunch of different colors,this gives ppl a chance to have a kool replica at an affordable price,alot of ppl have a variety of hobbies not just bicycles,in my opinion te schwinn collector market started kooling down over 20 yrs ago,similer to lionel trains,the percentage of purist os much smaller than the casual rider,i feel these hew bikes are made with current metals aka "lighter" my phantoms weigh abbout80lbs,yes the chrome was better but only when they were new,if you take care of the plating its just fine,oh b4 i forget how does the old bike paint hold up to todays paint?where og phantoms and panthers black and red or black and orange? my point is that these bikes r not tryin to replace an original,they are produced for a specific market,and i think pacific is doing a fine job making priducrs for the market they are aiming for!

A sell-out is actually a good thing, as Pacific is apt to continue producing tribute bikes. I really liked their interpretation of the Schwinn Collegiate released this Summer. But, I wasn't about to drop ONE THOUSAND dollars on one, especially since I'd already built a similar Jamis commuter out of scrap bin parts.

Latest posts

Back