New Builder from Shelby Intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi from Shelby Ohio, home of the Shelby Bicycle. I have a small business and several employees now (5 kids also). I started about 29 years ago in my basement screen printing while teaching school during the day. Graphic designer, screen printer, vinyl wraps and other stuff. We do about 1000 shirts a day now and moved out of the basement to a building on our property.
Once the kids left the house I became addicted to Shelby bikes, I found hobbies and got bit hard..... I walked into my first barn full of bikes, cars and signs and my jaw hit the ground. I have a couple old bikes now and have made a few rare bike parts that where to expensive to buy or hard to find. Not a great fabricator but I am going to give it a shot. I have put together a few Shelby's after gathering up all the parts and going to swaps, etc..
I help with the local Shelby bicycle festival and I'm a co-founder of the Shelby Bicycle Historical Society.
I've been watching these builds the last couple years and really enjoy all the creations. I am going to join in the fun. This group looks like a lot of fun and good spirited.

You found the best vintage bike group on the internet! Welcome, and we look forward to you sharing your builds.

Welcome aboard! Glad you found RRB and the winter build off from the links I sent you. Looking forward to seeing your work.

F5F04F29-B073-4089-BF46-9F1910C41C9E.jpeg
Welcome
I have a lady’s Shelby. She has a bent fork and a missing fender. I’ve been searching for the missing fender in the same color for a while. I’ve been on the fence on bending the forks straight or replacing them.
Isn’t she pretty?

Latest posts

Back