New England Muscle Bike Museum Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys an' Gals
There will be a bike swap in CT Sunday and it may be the Last at this spot. Somebody's gotta speak to Jim !!!
Here's the site /info
http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/nemusclebi ... vents.html

Plan on a Great day of swappin and enjoy The Clams. CYA there......................Stevil

The 2% er's where out there, showin their wares and drying off the goods.
Yea it was rainy but the Clams and the food showed up , and Jim opened the Musuem.
Check out the bikes on his website as he is taking offers on bikes not going to Copake 2011.
Highlight: Christin Kinney,9 yr old drummer for the Clams (today) disguised in Creature of the
Black Lagoon mask,(talent AND a sense of humor at a young age!) Note to Self:Need to find the Video!

SSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ixnay on the ikebay! I wanna buy em all!! What a great place, it's a cryin' shame. The guy's done a great job for years. I bought a 1949 Sturmey Archer hub out of his S.A. display case he has and some other goodies! :D
It was funny watching the trucks pull up and seeing them get swarmed by the drenched mob of lookers and buyers. I was one of 'em!

Here's all the goodies!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30410

004.jpg

Thanks k-m for puttin them up there, I still don't have 1 of them picture takin things yet.
That's my blue van with 4 bikes on the side. No sales today. :(

The Clams rocked the kid on the drums was awesome,stevil I hope there will be more shows so we cat talk bikes anyway I am back home in frisco
4923598010_79cc6921b0_z.jpg

Looks like a good time, I didn't go because of the rain :x :cry: What do you mean by this is the last one in that spot :?

Jim is closeing the museum and selling most of his bikes he started to sell thing in the museum like signs and ad pictures.
peace,
justdave

Yea, we met while you spoke to Rob next to his VW bus. I have that white hair under my chin ,The Goatee.
Wow, tell me you had something else going on over to this coast and not just a bike swap! Most miles award!

Latest posts

Back