New Firefox Fan!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ace said:
While you're at it, try Google Chrome as well, it's the fastest browser I've tried so far 8)
I might just do that...I kinda have personal beef with Google :x , but I'm starting to get over it! :lol:

I just started using chrome this week and I don't really like it. I don't know if it has over simplified things for me or what . I can't even upload pics to my photobucket now for some reason. I feel like I'm new to my computer all over again :x
Ace said:
While you're at it, try Google Chrome as well, it's the fastest browser I've tried so far 8)

Update: Sometimes Firefox doesn't post to RRB well...I'll type a post and click "submit" and it puts me back at the screen that I started at. :x But, I learned that if it does, I just click on the "Go Back One Page" button and there is my posting and I can click "submit" again and it works fine...It only does it intermittently... :roll: But I'm hooked on it anyway...

ive been using google chrome for the past year and love it, it doesnt work so well for some of my work sites (file storage stuff) i need to use, but everything else seems to do just fine with no problems.

Latest posts

Back