New from Tejas!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an awesome website. I have been hanging around here for weeks. A friend told me to check it out. Really have enjoyed the RRBBO. There were lots of great builds.

I thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Denton, TX going to school at the University of North Texas. I am into motorized things like VWs and Vespas. I have a 67 bug and a 68 ghia and a 74 rally 200 in pieces. Bikes are a lot easier on a student budget so I've been having fun with these. I also backpack when I get the chance and I am a practicing falconer.
jamboree%20024.jpg

Still looking for a sweet frame but right now I am riding the mountain rat.
Here is the temporary whip.

IMG_6504.JPG

IMG_6505.JPG

Freak of nature I know. Well, not that it is all much better but the tires, wheels and handlebars are intended for this frame below, I just need a stem and pedals and that will be done. I'm sure my mountain bike is confused. I broke the stem that is on the black frame when I tried to force those v-wing bars in it.

The other frame is an old mountain bike as well but rats are cheap. I'll get some style when I can find it . haha. :)

Here is the intended frame.

IMG_6486.JPG

IMG_6503.JPG

IMG_6498.JPG

IMG_6487.JPG

Here are some pics of the non-bike related stuff I like to do.

02-14-07_1542.jpg

IMG_6333.JPG

Img06.jpg

welcome.
neat bird!

Welcome !

I had a '68 Beetle hotrod and Stella/Vespa PX150
scooter too !!
2 Strokes are the next best thing to no motor at all :wink:

:mrgreen:

I love the mountain rat! Really looks tuff. Everything blends nicely. This is the bike Fonzi would have offroaded if he wasn't such a wuss!

I've always been amazed by falconry. When I've seen them perform at various places, it has seemed that the human and the bird are one. You are definitely envied by me! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the Ratdom. Looks like you have a good start with what you have. Do you do falconery for fun or do let your birds stalk prey?

Latest posts

Back