New fron S.E. Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking on this site for most of the summer and there is alot of talent here!! I have always been into bikes. But as most of us when we get that drivers license bikes go on hold. But as a family comes around you get back into bikes. My name is Brian and live in Livonia, MI near Detroit. 50+ old. I have the attitude that anything can be repaired but is there time and money to do it??. I think right now I have about 8 normal or stock bikes, and 6 customs, upside down, streched, stacked or other wise made from junk. LOL!! Plus a few bikes for the rest of the family. I like to MTB for the most work out. We have great park Hines Drive Park that is close and great for bicycling. I can ride from my house and do some road riding on my old ten speeds. I also just go for a ride on one of the customs. This area is not the most bike frendly. I see there is threads going on Brands or Models of bikes. So I will post a few pics as I get time. I see there is a few guys from MI. Anybody close let me know.. :D

Welcome! There are many Michigan members nearby, actually. The area is strong with the hot-rodding and automobile culture--bicycles seem to go hand-in-hand with that.

I'm right down the street in Plymouth. Lots of parts here laying around dormant so feel free to ask if you're ever looking for anything!

Welcome! I'm up the road from you in flint. There's a few of us up here that go riding, and we ride with the Great Lakes Freakbikers. Lets see some pictures!

Wow! People still live in Liviona! :)
I left Michigun 20 years ago thinking everyone else did before me.
Welcome to the coolest bicycle/gearhead site on the net.
Post pictures of your bikes, please.

Thanks for the welcome!!! :) Yes, we still are here living large in Livonia. We do have some nicer areas to ride but the streets are not to frendly to bicyclers.. Hey jpomo. Have you rode this one.. One event that is comming up soom is the Hines Drive "Bike Through the Lights" Wednesday Nov 13, 7pm must have a headlight and helmet. About 10 miles. Nice all ages event. Riddiing at night through the Christmas lights. I'll post in the events page. I think I will ride my upside down bike. I was looking for some Simplex shifters but found them from another friend. For my Sears made in Austria bike. Later Brian

Latest posts

Back