New guy from the midwest

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I've been an old bike enthusiast since I got my 3-speed Stingray around age 8. Choppers have always been a background influence for me, as my dad still rides his 750 Honda Amen Saviour chop daily.
I'm up to three Stingrays, a Fastback, Roadmaster Renegade, 20" Sears, plus a few 26" Schwinns in varying states of cool.

I was so stoked to find this forum a while back; finally custom bikes other than lowriders and fixies! Perfect!

24" Murray with 20" wheels, perhaps my favorite:

Others:
27" Varsity:

Tiger turned Stingray:

1975 Fastback before the seat, grips:

As it sits now:

Blank canvas Stingray:

I'm a little behind on pictures of the rest, but I'll catch up!

Hey, cool bikes! If you're close to Kansas, we have all kinds of fun bike events here. I'm usually working but I go to the ones I can.
Welcome!

IMG_2250.JPG
I'm guessing you are also an El Camino owner. Post a pic! :cool2: I too own an El Camino. 1965 with a 468 big block.

I had a 87' for a while, w/a TPI conversion shoehorned in the hole by the previous owner, Hooker emissions pipes, hi-cap rails, cammed open, the whole nine yards. Big fun 'til I got tired of the crank eating the bottom seals and trying not to run into slow-pokes on green lights. :crazy:Sold it and got another in a string of old Devilles. :grin:

Latest posts

Back