New guy from the U.K

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
evening all, just thought i'd pop out and say hello!
been in the habit of messing with bikes for a while now, and am starting to really enjoy older rat bikes, there are so many bikes on here that i like the look of, but, alas! shipping is too .... much here!
anyway, hope to speak with you all soon :D

the rod brakes are fun, i still don't trust them though :lol:
picking up some things at christmas, so i'll get to showing then :wink:

Welcome mate! From North East England! Looking forward to following your bike addiction as it grows outof control!! :D :D :D :D :D

it's already way out there man, north east eh?

east coast, lowestoft actually, not bad, but i hail from farther south =]
nothin but klunkers these here parts!

Slim pickins in this part of the world (north west UK) too. Maybe we should mount a raiding party and cross the atlantic!
Welcome BTW

Bodge Deep said:
Slim pickins in this part of the world (north west UK) too. Maybe we should mount a raiding party and cross the atlantic!
Welcome BTW
Can you pick me up from Australia on the way over? :D

Luke.

Boris said:
Welcome mate! From North East England! Looking forward to following your bike addiction as it grows outof control!! :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome from another Northeasterner! :) It didn't take too long for me to become addicted :lol:

LukeTheJoker said:
Bodge Deep said:
Welcome BTW

Luke.

I'm up for that! So we're going the long way..via Australia then? :D

Greetings from Leicestershire!!!

Good to see more and more from the UK adding to the scene, but we're still far flung!!! Shame!!!

I'm about to 'Ratrod' an old Marin mountain bike I've had for ages!! It's got great road gearing so looking forward to raised eyebrows from the local 'roadies'!!!

LukeTheJoker said:
Bodge Deep said:
Welcome BTW

Luke.

No problem, stick your thumb out so we know which one is you :mrgreen:

jcoles92 said:
east coast, lowestoft actually, not bad, but i hail from farther south =]
nothin but klunkers these here parts!

HEey just thought i drop you as line is im new to this and your in my home town of lowestoft . :D

haha i let this go unchecked!
there does seem to be quite a few of us popping up now eh?

maybe soon a ride and meet should be set up!

jcoles92 said:
haha i let this go unchecked!
there does seem to be quite a few of us popping up now eh?

maybe soon a ride and meet should be set up!
There is quite a scene going on here in dear old Blighty matey trust me! Its so underground though that you will be hard pressed to find it! Lol! No joking aside, There are Kustom Bike Clubs growing in England and cruises popping up everywhere so keep in touch with each other and maybe we will meet one day!! You Will Be Very surprised me thinks!!

Latest posts

Back