New guy from the U.K

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i guess i'll have to start looking deeper then, round here the .... fixie craze is set in stone so ain't many here who appriciate a good rat :(

jcoles92 said:
well i guess i'll have to start looking deeper then, round here the dang fixie craze is set in stone so ain't many here who appriciate a good rat :(

Looks like I'm just down the road from you then! :lol:

i'm aiming on being up norwich way soon judson, so i think i little ride is in order!

Yeh would love to meet up for a ride, i'm in London and get some strange looks when i turn up to the petrol station to buy some milk on my lowrider! But they are the best bikes! Fitting a sprung seat post and button seat tomorrow with pictures to follow!! :mrgreen:

Matte Black said:
Yeh would love to meet up for a ride, i'm in London and get some strange looks when i turn up to the petrol station to buy some milk on my lowrider! But they are the best bikes! Fitting a sprung seat post and button seat tomorrow with pictures to follow!! :mrgreen:
the looks are brilliant, people act like they've never seen anything like it ever!
we all need a mutual point to meet tbh xD

Sounds great what you lads are organizing! Wish I wasn't so far up north! Have you heard of the Cruise the Crank Jester BC are organizing at Bournmouth?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Bournemouth would be an ... pain for me, i don't drive so that'd be a train ride and a half to get there!

jcoles92 said:
Bournemouth would be an butt pain for me, i don't drive so that'd be a train ride and a half to get there!
I entered into the rail enquiry site and got 16hr journey for me!!

Definitely! The Whitenoise bicycle show and shine is deffo going ahead this year again, I will keep y'all posted. 8)

Boris said:
Sounds great what you lads are organizing! Wish I wasn't so far up north! Have you heard of the Cruise the Crank Jester BC are organizing at Bournmouth?

Tell me more - I am only about 10 miles from Bournemouth :D

Will post details of the cruize as soon as I get home tonight! :)

Judson said:
Definitely! The Whitenoise bicycle show and shine is deffo going ahead this year again, I will keep y'all posted. 8)
+1

ChoppedMinx said:
Boris said:

Here is the jist of it from the facebook page! If your on FB I can pm you the link

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome to the first crank jesters cruise of the 2013 season. We plan to cruise the whole sea front from Sandbanks to Hengistbury head , Stop for a spot of lunch and chat and then cruise back. Its a flat route with a few steps at the lunch stop. There is a nice cafe there and picnic benches or bring your own pack lunch as a few of us might. there will be vote at lunch time for best bike of the cruise and along with a fitting trophy there may be some prizes .
We have a professional camera guy so expect some great video and stills. Please contact us for parking details and list of hotels and b&bs.
All ages and abilities are welcome as this is no kind of race or endurance ride. Any type of weird and wonderful custom bicycle is the order of the day, from Cruisers to Choppers, from Retros to Shoppers. All we ask is that you leave your Mountain Bikes/Road Bikes/Fixies/New School BMX's at home folks... This is a day for custom culture only... There will be plenty of beautiful picturesque spots to let us all catch up and have a breather/pint..."
Let's get out there folks and celebrate the bicycles that we all love!!
We are Crank Jesters...
...and this is how we Roll!

Boris said:
ChoppedMinx said:
Boris said:

Here is the jist of it from the facebook page! If your on FB I can pm you the link

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome to the first crank jesters cruise of the 2013 season. We plan to cruise the whole sea front from Sandbanks to Hengistbury head , Stop for a spot of lunch and chat and then cruise back. Its a flat route with a few steps at the lunch stop. There is a nice cafe there and picnic benches or bring your own pack lunch as a few of us might. there will be vote at lunch time for best bike of the cruise and along with a fitting trophy there may be some prizes .
We have a professional camera guy so expect some great video and stills. Please contact us for parking details and list of hotels and b&bs.
All ages and abilities are welcome as this is no kind of race or endurance ride. Any type of weird and wonderful custom bicycle is the order of the day, from Cruisers to Choppers, from Retros to Shoppers. All we ask is that you leave your Mountain Bikes/Road Bikes/Fixies/New School BMX's at home folks... This is a day for custom culture only... There will be plenty of beautiful picturesque spots to let us all catch up and have a breather/pint..."
Let's get out there folks and celebrate the bicycles that we all love!!
We are Crank Jesters...
...and this is how we Roll!

Sounds good, can u pm me the FB link, ta

Well ive been on hiatus from here for a while, but im back!
waiting on finding out about a schwinn stingray stealth this week, shall keep you all updated!
jack

Plenty of useable bikes here in Blighty, just a case of looking for them & not always in the obvious places. If you look on ebay all that'll happen is you'll get stung paying more than needed unless you're lucky.

Latest posts

Back