New here, but not new to the bikes...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

My name is Bryan and I first started customizing classic Schwinn cruisers back in 99. Started with a pretty basic schwinn from the 60's and put on a Nexus 7 hub, roller brakes, apes and had ti custom powdercoated...then I started building a few more and selling them as fast as I could build them.

I'm now starting to get into custom frames and parts and having fun with it all...havn't updated my website in awhile but you can go there and check out alot of my past creations.

here are two of my latest projects...one a full custom the other a chopjob

later

bryan

skyrider1.jpg

pedsled1.jpg

Brian was a big inspiration when I started doing this. I'd spend hours at his website staring at his bikes.

Oh heck yeah, me too. If it wasn't for Bryan, I wouldn't be doing this either. I knew I didn't have the skills or the tools to custom build a chopper, but I could repaint and update an old cruiser. If my wife knew who Bryan was, she might sock him right in the kisser for my OCD addiction to cruisers and ratrods.

Good to see you around Bryan! Go update your site dude, I wanna see some new bikes :D

Thanks all, I took a bit of a hiatus from the bikes when I moved back to Texas from California...moved into another project vehicle..my 1962 cadillac that is slowly turning into a mild custom. Still working, buying and selling bikes...recently added a Dyno Von Franco and Moon Eyes to the collection as well as a first issue Electra rat Fink. I'll keep you posted on new creations...have a chopper design all worked out, just need to build a jig to weld it up...here is a pic of my caddy...

later

astro2.jpg

AWSOME

Welcome abord!! That first bike is awsome , rat stretch like kenny P's buddy is riding 8)
NOW iff some one would do that to... lets say an original Phantom, video it, post it on a certain site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hehehehehehehee

Bryan..
Very cool Caddie!
yaa don't see to many 4 Door Hard Tops..I love it,

and The Pinner Whites on Preemies are an awesome set up.

Now get some Heavy Flake on That Big Beautiful Roof and she's done!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cool Bikes..cool Ride.
peace,
Kev.

Latest posts

Back