new member Iverson Dragstripper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GREETINGS FROM THE EAST COAST

crazy cool stuff going on here !!

I'm currently working on a Iverson dragstripper in pretty sorry shape... The rear lower swing arm and drop out is missing , Im a good metal worker and willing to fabricate , It would be a miracle if anyone could give me dimensions or even a tracing of the drop out.

If you have any Iverson Dragstripper parts let me know here or email me at [email protected]

Will post pics of my projects and recent finds !

Welcome aboard!

When you say lower swingarm, do you mean the chainstays?
Someone on here may have a bent Iverson that could donate the needed parts, post up a pic!

I know there are at least a couple of people on here with Draggies, so get a tracing shouldn't be an issue, just need them to see this post!

^^ Thank You . Yes the chain stays and drop out are missing, Im looking at the 2 holes in the bottom bracket .

If anyone had anything left over from a build that would be awesome , otherwise a tracing of the drop would be tremendous. Any ideas for the chain stays??

There are some pics out there in Google land...
I'll bet you could scale up a mockup.
Superimpose a pic on a grid...

Carl.

here are the pics, i said it wasn't going to be pretty...

spot / pinch welds came right out , some kinda blow to the bottom bracket blowing the welds clean out , I will have to fix the bottom bracket with heat and expand it back out .

Attachments

• IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    335.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    316.5 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1393.JPG
    IMG_1393.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 164
Dang.

I can take pics and get tracings for you if you'd like.
I don't know how much you want to put into it, but I'm also willing to sell my frame.

Latest posts

Back