new member saying hello and sharing the bike build iv started

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wL37z7.jpg
this ithis is the first thing i did to this bike i cut the neck off it to re angel the slope on it . yes this is a occ chopper schwinn bikes the first thing i did to this bike i cut the neck off it to re angel the slope on it . yes this is a occ chopper schwinn bike.
nOIpqU.jpg
now it looks like this im at the moment looking for a mother of the bike just for the front forks i plan on welding them 2 gather to make them longer i going for 41 in length.. after i do that i will b starting to look in to building some thing like this pic out of the new front end
oMf6Fm.jpg
well i hope something like this will be the end result that is but much longer. p.s. all i spell bad and i do not read to well i google my spelling so bear with me all. thank you have a nice day all. and more to come

Welcome to the jungle. We don't care bout no stinking spelling. Peace

Welcome!!!

ok up date. I now have it welded and i am going to start looking for some little shocks to play on the two front forks near the end ill show you in a pic i have 4 the 2 images. I have in the middle are what im going to do soon as i can find the right size of shocks and they will have to look like they are the same diameter as the piping or just a bit bigger if i have to
HCA7Y8.jpg
ByREep.jpg
jXIISF.jpg
x5OYYQ.jpg
so this is where i am at rite now. I will b doing more to this bike frame i just picked up 2 more of them and thy work nicely .so i have 4 in all now to play with trill and error's :) ♥ . so re cap i will b adding shocks to the front fork's and i will b cutting the back tier mounts off and making them longer and adding another tier side by side no! gap if i can mange it and ill adding a bike engine kite to this down the round.

UyMF15.jpg
ok my wife saying yes i can have this engine kit lol . so this will b the engine i will b pleasing on it in the end .. ill need to get a lot more work on the bike b4 i order this for it i still need to set up the back end of the bike ill start on it next weekend. keep in toned ill have more comeing

up date i cut off the rear end of a another occ chopper and im getting ready
Q41rbm.jpg
dUR6dR.jpg
qwhrh6.jpg
2 cut off my rear end and weld the 2 gather tomorrow may b next week have a look see

Just going to throw up some pictures of my progress of my bike build
xnKsZm.jpg
RpmpJh.jpg
PlkHAE.jpg
4RVnJx.jpg

i need to fix's some thing's on it still ran out of weld and 1 of the back tiers needs switched out it's a bit smaller than the other ./ but im geting there as you see smile emoticon :)

more to come i would say this weekend but i will have to hold off a weekend.for things in life are going to b hactick b-day and all and i have to fix a car for a friend so ill get back to it a.s.a.p all hope you like it at this point :) thanks and talk at you all in 2 week's

I was thinking you would need a longer kickstand with those forks,but now three wheels should hold it up just fine.

Latest posts

Back