new member saying hello and sharing the bike build iv started

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more to come when the turn signals and brake light come in the mail thes are some of the items iv orderd for the bike at this point more to come
qAF2OR.jpg
deB4az.jpg
7khs3l.jpg
Rwlv5F.jpg
llb0C3.jpg
8pfCsu.jpg

Last edited:
update i add the mirrors and front turn signals to the bike to day.
Debating on how and where to mount the back brake light and back turn signals still

83HU0K.jpg
FWTODe.jpg

Hey there! Bike is looking great! always nice to see a local into this bike madness. Hit me up any time if you need any parts or need a hand. I would be happy to swing by and help.
thank you for the ofer ill keep you in mined. im looking for some where that i could get 2 pipes bent a bit for the Handel bar build

Omg sweet m8 some time we have to hook up i have a welder a grinder and a dremel and l am ordering a sandblaster back pack . and a lot of know how good with my hands bad with a tap masher lol

I had a motorized occ stingray once, just some friendly advice.
If you have long shoe laces tuck them inside your shoe, mine got caught up in between the engine chain and drive sprocket. Those little engines aren't fast but pavement is pavement, it still hurts to hit at any speed.

well i got it all runing but now i have a new projact to work on so im selling it.:( ill make a new 1 down the roued and make it beder than this 1 . you can bet on that . i do not know if im alowd to do this but ill post the link of where im selling it . so you can see the new pic's of it or bid on it . if im not plz tell ill re move it a sap http://www.ebay.com/itm/Working-gas...-built-Occ-chopper-/321809876367?roken=cUgayN

well i got it all runing but now i have a new projact to work on so im selling it.:( ill make a new 1 down the roued and make it beder than this 1 . you can bet on that . i do not know if im alowd to do this but ill post the link of where im selling it . so you can see the new pic's of it or bid on it . if im not plz tell ill re move it a sap http://www.ebay.com/itm/Working-gas...-built-Occ-chopper-/321809876367?roken=cUgayN
You should do final pics and post it in the finished thread before selling it.

Latest posts

Back