New Photobucket Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
find the pic you want in your library, click the pic to enlarge, to the right of pic will be an "Image Links" box.. left click "image Code" in that box and it will copy the code to paste just like the old version.

mitchelangelo said:
find the pic you want in your library, click the pic to enlarge, to the right of pic will be an "Image Links" box.. left click "image Code" in that box and it will copy the code to paste just like the old version.

THANK YOU I got it.

I tried the "new" Photobucket version & hated it. There is an option to change back to the original, but I'm not sure exactly where the button is. There are many problems with the new version, not only copying images, but also the way you view your album! Sucks in my opinion!

I switched back to the old format. When they first switched me to the new they asked for feedback. I told them exactly what Peatbog said. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :x Gary

When they initially switched, I switched back to the old version, and that lasted a while, but then they changed me to the new version with no way to go back, it's bad, but the best option I have right now.

Now when you upload a photo if it is called "bike1.jpg" the uploaded file will be named "bike1_8974io_kjsdvfoeru78234600_klsdo_1.jpg" so if you just uploaded photos bike1 through bike14, you can't just copy one link 14 times and just change the numbers, you have to go back to the bucket for each one. Also, on another forum it will not accept long file names like that and the images will not show up.

They use to have a way you could generate codes for multiple photos at once, I can't see that anymore.

Your newest uploads use to show up top of the list, now they seem to integrating them by some sort of order (this is new).

Yeah, they tried switching me awhile back but I opted to keep the old set-up, so far so good; but there's a notice that says I'll have to switch over to the new set-up. It don't look good;...bet a lot of guys will leave Photobucket over this,...we should all complain to em about this and have em leave it as was, worked great all along.

what's another good hosting site?

this is kinda weird.....heard about another hosting site, thot I'd try it. It's called
tinypic.com

uploaded a few pics without even signing up, when I saw the "join" button I clicked on it and was transfered to the old photobucket site. ???...where I was already logged in.

I saved tinypics.com in my favorites, so I clicked on it and the site comes up but none of my pics, so I upload another pic and there's all my previously uploaded pics.

it seems pretty fast to upload and is easy to upload pics to forums, ...it's a whole lot faster than photobucket lately,...and soon (on the 18th) everyone has to make the switch to the "new" photobucket
evidently it's a branch off from the photobucket site...?
...anyone else try this?

Latest posts

Back