New project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sleepy said:
Very good looking build, turned out real nice. 8)

And that is a wicked bike in the background....as is the 'Pala! 8) 8)
Thanks!! It was my first true build from paint on up! The other bike is my other baby...gonna be my everyday cruiser!
Yup, that's my 62 2 door hardtop...350 crate with a 700 r4...love that ride homie!!

Rey's pinche iPhone

Few more pics...just took a little lap around the block, rides really smooth but need to adjust the chain a little bit more. Also need the wife to stitch up a seat cover and get some pin-striping on the fenders and frame...
su4ezyja.jpg
yruqa6ud.jpg
gasa3ehu.jpg
u8equsat.jpg
ypegahu5.jpg

Rey's pinche iPhone

thats a mean roller ese,Im all about the twist homes,my gold and chrome lowlow has some twist and gona get some more,i just scored a brand new cruiser from work for $40 only has standard forks on it and the steerer on my springer is too short so either order a steerer from U.S or see if I can cut down the head tube to fit,best part about the bike its gloss black with red rims,was a "MAMBO" brand so destickered it and looks mean,will put on twist bits but may keep it more show & shine but your bike has given me inspiration to rat it a bit,big ups on your build homes

Endlesschain said:
thats a mean roller ese,Im all about the twist homes,my gold and chrome lowlow has some twist and gona get some more,i just scored a brand new cruiser from work for $40 only has standard forks on it and the steerer on my springer is too short so either order a steerer from U.S or see if I can cut down the head tube to fit,best part about the bike its gloss black with red rims,was a "MAMBO" brand so destickered it and looks mean,will put on twist bits but may keep it more show & shine but your bike has given me inspiration to rat it a bit,big ups on your build homes

Appreciate the good words homie!! That's an even better little score you got there than mine!! $40 is a steal! Keep us posted on that build! I'd probably order the steering tube...for $10 might be worth it. I got some good hook ups for parts..hit me up if you run into a problem getting stuff!
Ya, I love the twists too! I was going for a lowrider / rat look...but keep it to where I can ride it on a daily basis. The paint came out a little darker than what i wanted but it will do...lol!! It was a fun build and it definitely won't be my last! Good luck on yours and look forward to seeing some of your pics soon!!

Rey's pinche iPhone

rmendez said:
Endlesschain said:

Appreciate the good words homie!! That's an even better little score you got there than mine!! $40 is a steal! Keep us posted on that build! I'd probably order the steering tube...for $10 might be worth it. I got some good hook ups for parts..hit me up if you run into a problem getting stuff!
Ya, I love the twists too! I was going for a lowrider / rat look...but keep it to where I can ride it on a daily basis. The paint came out a little darker than what i wanted but it will do...lol!! It was a fun build and it definitely won't be my last! Good luck on yours and look forward to seeing some of your pics soon!!

Rey's pinche iPhone
yer homes Im not keen on
cutting a perfectly good frame,here in New Zealand theres a couple of guys that import lowrider parts and actually are well priced on our online auction site but they only import in bulk and don't do one off parts,cant measure the tube at the moment but think it needs to be at least 240mm long 1 inch threaded so if you could keep an eye out for one I would be grateful but no rush,I need to get my in the weeds build done first,peace homes

Endlesschain said:
rmendez said:
Endlesschain said:

Rey's pinche iPhone
yer homes Im not keen on
cutting a perfectly good frame,here in New Zealand theres a couple of guys that import lowrider parts and actually are well priced on our online auction site but they only import in bulk and don't do one off parts,cant measure the tube at the moment but think it needs to be at least 240mm long 1 inch threaded so if you could keep an eye out for one I would be grateful but no rush,I need to get my in the weeds build done first,peace homes

Right on man!! I'll keep an eye out!!

Rey's pinche iPhone

Latest posts

Back